We have compiled a list with the most frequently asked questions on Medicollect’s Mobility Scooter Lottery.
1) What can you win? There is only one prize in the competition and it is a Roma Valencia Travel Mobility Scooter.
2) Can the prize be exchanged for cash? No, the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
3) Who pays for delivery of the scooter? Medicollect pays delivery costs for mailing addresses in mainland UK. The scooter will be shipped within 2-3 business days of prize notification. A delivery time of 5 business days can be expected for most of mainland UK.
4) Who is organizing this lottery? The company Medicollect is responsible for this lottery. You can read more about Medicollect at www.medicollect.se.
5) Who can participate in the lottery? All citizens of the UK with a documented MS diagnosis can participate in the competition.
6) Can I enter more than once? Participants can enter the competition one time only.
7) What are the chances of winning? Medicollect will raffle of the mobility scooter when 1000 people diagnosed with MS have joined The British MS Research Panel. Therefore, there is 1/1000 chance of winning.
8) When will the winning lottery be drawn? Medicollect will draw the winner within 30 days of The British MS Research Panel reaching its goal of 1000 members.
9) Does everyone have an equal chance of winning? Yes, each member who has fit the requirement of having an MS diagnosis, living in the UK, with one entry in the draw, will have 1 chance of winning.
10) Does it cost anything to participate? No, membership with The British MS Research Panel does not cost anything. All that is required to participate in the draw is that you, as a resident of the UK, register as a member of The British MS Research Panel and that you have been given a formal MS diagnosis.
JOIN The British MS Research Panel AND JOIN THE LOTTERY FOR 1 Roma Valencia Travel Mobility Scooter. CLICK this link to join survey
The full legal description of the lottery is here: http://medicollect.se/terms-conditions/
Following the vendor qualification in July, SANOFI rushed to place not just one but two orders with Medicollect.
In line with Medicollect’s core competence, the company will assist SANOFI with recruiting people with diabetes for 2 clinical trials in UK.
Rene Ludwigs, CEO in Medicollect, is particular proud of these projects: “SANOFI is the worlds second largest producer of diabetes medicines.
So to have them requesting our services is a true seal of approval to us. We are of course proud that global pharmaceutical companies find our patient recruitment services is the best solution in the market”.
Want to know more?
Since 2014, Medicollect has been working with the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies, helping them recruit patients for their clinical trials.
As projects scale up, the time has come to focus on vendor qualifications. Until recently, both Novartis and MSD have completed these extensive qualification procedures and approved the Medicollect set-up.
SANOFI is the latest, scrutinizing all SOP’s submitted by Medicollect for vendor qualification, making it the third finalized procedure from a global pharmaceutical company.
As Rene Ludwigs, CEO of Medicollect, phrases it, “We are, of course, proud that global pharmaceutical companies are eager to enter into vendor partnerships with Medicollect. We focus exclusively on solving the recruitment challenges faced by companies involved with clinical trials and our services put forth the best solution the market has to offer right now”.
Want to know more?